Life after Covid

• So how is your life after the Covid, drastic change in your life or not much of an impact?

In my life it was not much of an impact, we are grateful to God for that. But many of our friends and family were not :(

• I am at home anyway so it didn't make too much of a difference for me except now my neighbors were all home and making noise! It's not too bad really because we live in the country so I can still go outside and walk without my mask because there aren't too many people that would be nearby. Just horses and cows.

• Quote from "Lammchen" pid='414' dateline='1614345481'

I am at home anyway so it didn't make too much of a difference for me except now my neighbors were all home and making noise! It's not too bad really because we live in the country so I can still go outside and walk without my mask because there aren't too many people that would be nearby. Just horses and cows.

Yes, now many are staying home the sound and gathering has increased. But in our place the number of people living has come down as many moved out of town due to Covid.

Quote from "Arantor" pid='423' dateline='1614373283'

Is it weird that I want to go back to the office? I have found the last 11 months of lockdown take a very real toll both physically and mentally.

I do feel the same. Missing my colleagues, interaction with outside world and lots more.

• I'm lucky to not have had any family members or relatives getting sick.

I really miss to go out and eat with my friends and colleagues. And I'm getting bored of working from home. But other than that, not much have changed to be honest. The first time I had to wear a mask was a couple of days ago when I visited my dentist and had to use one while I was in the waiting room.

• It's a bit normal to me.
    In fact, except for the workload, I like how it is as of now. I have been working from home for almost an year now and I like it. I get it stay with my parents and I am really happy about that.
    I missed my mom a lot and this is like a dream come true to be with her again.

• Life after Covid-19 isn't terrible at all in the least bit. The only issue I do not quite like so much is still having to wear masks. I just went out to get a hair cut the other day and mask restrictions are still in place even after they have started lifting the stay-at-home restrictions over in North Carolina.

I will say I'm extremely glad they have found a vaccine. It's about time they do. And I can only hope it will deter the virus from spreading any further as it's been quite a shame how much damage it's done.

• Now the third wave seem to have started and vaccines are less effective i believe.

I don't think the vaccines are less effective, it's just that it's taking forever to get vaccination programs going. But sure, the longer we wait the more likely it is we will get new variations of the virus that the vaccines are less effective against.

• Hmm okay, have you taken your shot? In our country only 45 years and above are currently being vaccinated. For other age group it is yet to start.

No, I am not in any of the priority groups and I'm not that old. So, I'll probably be among the last that'll get it. But I'm fine with that. :)